Like an old, wise man, you can’t tell this one what to do, what to think or where to go. All of that has been rigorously debated long ago and the resolutions have been proven to be the best answers. You may oppose them at one point only to realize they were right all along. Their methods are not emotional, rather, highly logical and therefore the most sound. They are strong willed and can get through anything with little to no fear or tears. The only emotion they have a hard time containing is anger. So you don’t tell them what to do, if you know what’s best.
A must have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry and nature!
5" x 7" paper - image size is 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 8 1/4" x 11 1/4" - Edition of 50
13" x 19" paper - image size is 12 1/2" x 18 1/4" - Edition of 50
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.