One of those pieces that got one public showing in my studio and was gone just that fast. The background features higher dimensional wave equations. Jillian and Steve, both being scientists, loved it.
A must have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry and nature!
5" x 7" paper - image size is 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 8 1/4" x 11 1/4" - Edition of 250
13" x 19" paper - image size is 12 1/2" x 18 1/4" - Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.