Nature follows a geometric template for all creations. Nature can never get it right though, imperfections occur at all levels of the fractal signature. We learn to find that the true beauty in life develops from the space between chaos and perfection. As nature attempts to nail the perfect angles and ratios, it does something better; it adds character to each object by the random selection, creating unique asymmetry. The subtle variations are what also propel evolution forward. This is the evolution of the universe, life, and the mind as well. We are socially defined by the variations we chose. Chose wisely and you might change the world.
A must have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry!
5" x 7" paper - image size is 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 8 1/4" x 11 1/4" - Edition of 350
13" x 19" paper - image size is 12 1/2" x 18 1/4" - Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.