Survival of the fittest, according to Darwin, is the fuel that drives the refining life-process called Evolution. Perhaps it is that which has caused us to rule one another for so long, but now we are too aware of ourselves to ignore the mental metamorphosis that is taking place. We are evolving; thinking with empathy which is the only path to future iterations. When the chameleon sees ominous Octahedrons lurking in the foliage, it is adapted to camouflage into his surroundings. Though sad to see the beauty of a butterfly in its last breath, let it serve as a reminder of how precious each moment we live truly is.
5" x 7" paper - image size is 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 8 1/4" x 11 1/4" - Edition of 150
13" x 19" paper - image size is 12 1/2" x 18 1/4" - Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.