This piece was the longest amount of time I’ve spent on a painting at 150 hours clocked. I guess that calls for some kind of explanation: Every (happy) tree branch got its own special attention. Fox Holo is coming across a glitch in the matrix, if you will, a holographic representation of yourself from another dimension. ‘What other kind of dimension’ You might ask? Perhaps a higher dimension such as the 5th or 6th dimension, or perhaps a lower dimension like the 1st or 2nd… It’s hard to tell when you look at the fractal signature that embodies reality.
A must have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry and nature!
5" x 7" paper - image size is 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 8 1/4" x 11 1/4" - Edition of 350
13" x 19" paper - image size is 12 1/2" x 18 1/4" - Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.