• Hand signed with print number on front.
• Prints come unframed/unmatted, has extra space to allow matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
• Ships flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
Prints are unframed and can be fitted with a mat to standard frame sizes. If you need some guidance on framing options, feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to help.
Lucid dream inspired perspective drawing.
God Beetle has resurrected and flies above cathedrals marking the end of the medieval times and reaching into a rebirth of knowledge and understanding of the universe. As God Beetle dies, his body is used as a framework for a Leonardo De Vinci style flying machine. Two men can be seen piloting the invention amongst gears, ropes, and pulleys. The invention is a success and a new frontier is opened for discovery.
We as onlookers to this marvel, amass beneath the arching worm’s eye perspective of buildings upon buildings that towers above us. It would seem as if the story comes to a triumphant close. But what will become of the egg that was conceived?