This was the piece was commissioned by a forensic pathologist and was the last of several sketches made for the job. This was an extra drawing I did just for fun and my wife Tina encouraged me to send it after several duds... she was right. Even though all the other drawings were made for them, and this one wasn't, it was the perfect mixture of strange and random. The original was 4ft wide x 5ft tall and now adorns their living room.
“A Fleshy Facade, A Cryptic Charade”
60” x 48” x 1.5”
Oil, acrylic on panel
*original sold, giclee prints available
(frame pictured not included)
5" x 7" paper - image size is 4 1/2" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 10 1/2" x 13" - Edition of 150
13" x 19" paper - image size is 12 3/8" x 15 7/16" - Edition of 150
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.