This pieces explores a Magritte inspired design while incorporating a fine distinction of philosophical imagery. The faces serve almost as a split of ego (or by some viewers, perhaps even male and female energy) in us all. The tree is a symbol of growth, development and connection with nature’s process. The only geometric element tying it to the rest of the series is the box. The hexahedron, which represents earth/ground, seems quite subtle but for this reason it can be held as a symbol of personal compartmentalization that we must break out of, much like a seed. It appears like a chuck of flesh, a piece of ourselves from which we separate.
A must have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry and nature!
5" x 7" paper - image size is 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 8 1/4" x 11 1/4" - Edition of 150
13" x 19" paper - image size is 12 1/2" x 18 1/4" - Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.