Whatever your passion is, that is your wildrabbit and you must chase it. Whatever your greatest fear is, that is what you must face to attain it. This painting is an allegory of life. It shows a human form in a fetal position in the top left, signifying birth, coming from nature. Then comes our lives: the struggle to face our doppelgänger, the evil apparitions of ourselves, and hopefully defeat them. The final act is the same no matter what the outcome; we alway end up going back to the earth, as signified by the grave hole dug in the ground in the upper right.
A must have for any art collector with a penchant for geometry and nature!
5" x 7" paper - image size is 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 8 1/4" x 11 1/4" - Edition of 350
13" x 19" paper - image size is 12 1/2" x 18 1/4" - Edition of 250
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.