Imagine walking down Main St. in downtown Houston and being so absorbed in a conversation on your phone that you don't even notice the giant geometric bunny rabbits hopping across the street.
This is how distracted we have become to the world around us. Not only do we miss the natural beauty of the moment but we might even get crushed by it if we don't watch out.
I also have begun experimenting with augmented reality on this piece. Soon I hope to have it come alive when one views it through their phone the bunnies will come alive as a 3D animation of them hopping by will begin to play.
5" x 7" paper - image size is 2.75" x 5 5/8" (Open Edition)
11" x 14" paper - image size is 6.25" x 13" - Edition of 150
13" x 19" paper - image size is 7.5" x 15 7/16" - Edition of 150
Unframed fine art giclée print, printed with pigment inks on high quality acid-free archival paper to ensure the highest quality and longevity that will last a lifetime. Comes with a acid free mounted mat board presented flat in a cellophane sleeve with a backing board.
• Hand signed with print number on front.
• All prints come unframed/unmatted and have extra space to allow for matting & framing.
• Acid free archival 88lb. Polar Matte Card Stock.
• Printed with epson archival pigment inks.
• Paper prints need to framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
**Note: Print quality is greater than photos.